An Arizona Private, Special Day School
*early release for weekly teacher meetings
Our school year operates on a modified year-round basis, which runs for 11 full months from early August to mid-June. There are six weeks of summer "break", when our students are expected to continue on their online learning paths to prevent significant regression.
Education for ALL students!
visit our "About" page to learn about our curricula
in order to reach
- Dr. William Glasser's Choice Theory
CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR
|Feb. 6||Booth at the International Dyslexia Association AZ Annual Conference|
|Feb. 8||Adaptive Horse Riding (Group A)|
|Feb. 12||Adaptive Horse Riding (Group B)|
|Feb. 12||Valentine's Day Party: Friendship Celebration |
|Feb. 15||NO SCHOOL: President's Holiday|
|Feb. 15||OPEN HOUSE: 4:00pm-7:00pm|
|Feb. 22 ||Equine Therapy (Group A)|
|Feb. 23||Off-Campus Activity: Herpetological Society|
|Feb. 26||Equine Therapy (Group B)|
|Feb. 29||Scholastic Book Orders due|
*Adaptive Horse Riding is held every two weeks in two groups
Our Seven Pillars for Quality Education:
1. We are guided by the Common Core State Standards.
2. We provide Multisensory Structured Language Education (MSLE).
3. We implement Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) with fidelity and with a
focus on Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS).
4. We teach social cognition and pragmatics.
5. We remediate Executive Functioning (EF) deficits.
6. We remain aligned with Evidence-based Practices (EBP).
7. We use the Socratic Method to foster critical thinking.
See What Breakthroughs Your Child
````` - Copyright 2013. BREAKTHROUGH ACADEMY, INC.. All rights reserved.